LazerLexHex

TwoDog banning me for NOT using xray

The ban reasons explains why? I am not sure why you are confused.

"Mentioned having an xray pack and using it (even for a second) on the server. Please remove."

Your tempban lasts ONE HOUR. So please do as you were told and make sure the xray pack is removed from your computer, and in an hour you can play again. Raging on the forums will do you no favors.

• Like 2

Your temp ban was for one hour. You should be able to log back in, and I would advise listening to Lucifer and Two when they said to remove x-ray. 

Thanks!

-Thunder

Hey Lazer, 

Apologies that I didn't respond while your ban was applied, however I still would like to put in my valid reasoning behind your ban.

You and another player had been discussing hacking, and hacked clients for quite a while, until I asked for that discussion to be moved elsewhere, as it was already raising an eyebrow or two. However, being determined, you and this player continued to talk about how you hacked, and your clients.

58f28f160abf0_ScreenShot2017-04-16at9_21_44AM.png.b7770c289cc8436550abad264ef3c7b5.png

Saying this didn't help your case, as if there were no eyebrows raised before, this can come off as quite an alarm to both staff, and players. Unfortunately for you, it was then followed by this: 

58f28f819f2da_ScreenShot2017-04-16at9_23_47AM.png.95d5f11a98cea3fac4352978256d1f3b.png

Which, is the point where I had banned you, asking you to remove whatever source of X-ray you would have on your client, before logging on in an hours time. Now do remember that this was only an hour ban,  not multiple days, which others have received in the pass for being caught with Xray. Please, when it comes to talk about X-ray, and hack clients, take it to another form of discussion, as on our end, it most certainly raises an eyebrow, and can lead to this.

Thanks, 

~TwoDog

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.