Umpaz

Umpaz X- ray Ban Appeal

My Name is Umpaz and i'm here to appeal my ban. I was banned for X- ray which I was using. My appeal is that I only wanted to get back diamonds that a Mod had taken away from me. I was accused before for X- ray which I hadn't committed and all of my diamonds were taken. I was upset and figured if X- ray was the reason all of the diamonds were taken, then X- ray would be the thing to get them back. I see now that I was just mad and I feel really stupid. I've already deleted the X- ray pack and would like to come back to the server. I will gladly give up all of my diamonds to get back on the server because I really enjoy playing on it. Thank you for checking out my appeal and for taking the time to look at it.

Sincerely,

Umpaz

If anybody is reading this please report to Diversity staff. thank you

Edited by Umpaz

20th of July, 2015: Banned for 1 day for "lying to staff, greifing in an attempt to frame, and having an anti-afk device" 

18th of February, 2017: Banned for 10 hours for "X-raying, and lying about using it. Take this time to remove it. Thanks."

But you didn't.

26th of February, 2017: Permanently banned for "xray"

Now, I know what you said. You claim you did not use x-ray on that 2nd ban, but you then started to use x-ray in order to 'earn back' what we took from you. That's bullshit. First of all, if it was true then you deserve a permanent ban for sheer stupidity. "I got banned for x, but it wasn't true so I'm gonna do x." Who the Hell thinks that's a brilliant idea? 

Anyway. We do not ban people for x-raying without proof. You see, when we suspect someone is x-raying - like we suspected you were - we watch them. Without them knowing we're there, we see how they dig in a straight line to a diamond ore cluster, then they look around, dig up a few levels, and then straight to another diamond ore cluster. And another. And another. And another. Nobody is that lucky, so we bait them. We place diamond ore blocks in a location where the player can not see. Underneath a lava lake, for example, or in the middle of solid stone. Then we wait, and watch. If the player mines straight for the diamond ore we just placed - which we know they 100% could not see naturally - it's a done deal. We have seen proof. And we ban them.

You have been caught twice this way. We know you were cheating because you went straight from diamonds to diamonds to diamonds. Straight lines, aiming right for the next one. And nobody mines like that normally.

And so here we are. You've broken the rules 3 times, each time in a very severe way that impacts the whole server, and now you're also lying about it.

No, you will not be unbanned. Find somewhere else to play that allows cheating.

• Like 2

I understand. I am very sorry and I want too thank you for replying to my appeal. I would like to appeal at a later date if it is approved by you. I appreciate all of the staff. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.