All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. alaura02

Hello!

Hello! Can't wait to meet you on the server. Hopefully you have a grand time playing and meeting new people.
  3. Yesterday
  4. ACan

Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Ayden. My Minecraft name is ACan. I am 16 years young. I am playing this server to meet new friends. I identify as a feminine male. I am gay. Socials: Discord: https://discord.gg/w8uYvNj Twitter: @ACanOffical Facebook: Algorithms Canada Steam: AlgorithmsCanada Twitch: ACanGamingTV YouTube: ACan
  5. Last week
  6. KILL THE NECRO-THREAD! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
  7. UMG D:< You've had 3 years of rest, why won't you play now!?!?!
  8. 1)my IGN is RektElixr 2)i was banned for being a troll 3)that was when i was young and i have grown up to not be a jerk
  9. hey y'all! i'm slurppi! i'm 16 and i live in the usa. i'm in marching band, theatre, and i speak primarily english, german, and a bit of asl. if you wanna ask me questions about myself, ask away since i'm really bad at introductions.
  10. We have several open warps at hub so if you have a fantastic build, farm, town, or other build of interest go ahead and let use know. Make sure to follow the warp request guidelines and if you have any questions post them in your request so we can assist you.
  11. NEW AND IMPROVED SHEEPFARM SailWizzard - Ohhani10 -Snowballer94 - Zoredache Spring has arrived and with that comes Spring Cleaning! That means we are dusting off the boxes and cleaning out the shelves. Looking among the old and overlooked of Diversity, I feel it's time our sheepfarm got an update. Along with a brand new sheepfarm, here is a list of upgrades and improvements that have made its way through the doors! Additions Doubled the amount of pens for each color of sheep. Speed II beacon to help get you where you need to go faster. Replaced those pesky ladders with Jumpboost II. 100% Mob-Proof. Keeps out even the most persistent of phantoms. We invite everyone to come and check out the new farm, which can be found at the same sheepfarm warp sign labeled "SheepfarmNG" in /warp hub. We'd also like to thank Sail, Hani, Snow, and Zore for their work put into this project! We continue to encourage everyone to contribute to Diversity through builds and forum posts to voice their own ideas on how to improve and maintain our unique community! - The Diversity Staff Team
  12. Hanah

Hanah's SMP Screengrabs

All the stuff I screenshot in game
  13. So I lost Wi-Fi at my house and probably won't be back on for a while. I'm considering getting a new laptop so I can play when I'm in a place with public Wi-Fi, but for now I'm gonna be absent from the server.

On a different topic, for anyone who doesn't already know, my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer. He started chemo yesterday.

14. Earlier
  15. So not much has happened... I made statues in the April 2019 build battle... Didn't get top 10 but congrats to those who did. 

Just wondering, who uses this form on a daily bases?

16. TOP 10 BUILDERS FOR APRIL 2019! Build Contest This event was a blast to have! Many MANY great builds all around. Thank to everyone that participated. You are incredible. We look forward to seeing you again! MAY 10th is the PARKOUR EVENT :D!! After that... just TEAM BUILD BATTLE NEXT! Anticipated at the end of MAY! No Big Deal. You can claim your player_skull and prizes (if you placed) at the EVENT_MUSEUM on SMP. (/warp Hub > Places > Event_Museum. You can ask a Helper or Moderator for assistance. 1. jupiterrrrr 2. ByteIsGay 3. DDDY 4.JoFace321 5. Darkolythe 6.Blank__ 7.AdventureNarwhal 8. Sxxtt_ 9. Lburdick43 10. xia_xoa
  17. It will be judged by me and other staff. We look for a variety of things. Cosmetically Pleasing, mechanically adept. Creative. Color-usage/palette and unique ideas!
  18. Updated to permaban and this thread is now locked. We're done with this now.
  19. Don't even think joking about that is funny, dude.
  20. Abuse? If anyone's abusive it's your shitty sense of humour. Joking about racism and HIV? Fuck off with that shit. You're lucky you're getting another chance TBH.
  21. I've decided to give you a second chance. Although your signs were very disgusting, I'm permitting you back to a 3 day ban along with your friend, Arct1cYet1. Heedies, however, will not be joining this server again. Let me remind you that you will be closely watched from now on, and that you should give the rules a read through a few more times. This behavior isn't tolerated and we won't hesitate to get rid of you if this continues on. I don't need to hear about you and arctic's beliefs. This is your last chance to be mature. Hopefully you grow from this and we won't have to meet like this again. Also, i'm a female. Thanks x
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.