Project Update #3
At the beginning of the actual phase 3 construction we started off as planned to build viaducts to cross over the swamp to reach the mesa where it will carry on through regular high land. We built the first long viaduct connecting from the tunnel entrance to the little land beyond which only took half an hour due to short breaks. The tunnel that had recently been dug had to be built on the inside and out complete with cobblestone walls above the tunnel entrance to prevent monsters from straying on the line. We also begun making a decision whether to de-electrify the line prior to furnice minecart power being capable of pushing minecarts through bends easily instead of the leading minecarts running ahead leaving the furnice minecart trailling off leaving slight commosions. The decision is still being processed and thought of but the result may be in on the next project update.
I'm hoping by tomorrow i would've came up with the decision whether to de-electrify the line plus continued the construction on the 2nd low-viaduct and began entering the lines into the areas of the mesa biome. I will keep you updated and i bid you all a nice day.
Project Update #2
The Phase 3 of the ECR construction had commensed as announced in the last update. However, during the starting of the 3rd phase there were some slight commosions, the stock of powered rails had ran out, so for the time being gold had to be ventured and mined in order to produce more, nonetheless we managed to gain enough powered rails to complete most of the track laying. The other being that railtrack route markings had to be layed out to lead the rail route since the venturing at the start got very confusing and therefore to make it easier to know where the rails will lead to and need to be built, markings where required by adding torches to the route.
I'm hoping by tomorrow the construction goes well like always and that im aware of any mishaps or mistakes that are likely to happen regardless. I will keep you updated and i bid you all a nice day.
My warp request is for a >FARM< / TOWN / PLACE (select one)
The X and Z co-ordinates for the place where I'd like the warp landing spot are -60475 -11060
My build is >FINISHED< / IN PROGRESS (select one)
I have read and understood the guideline & requirements thread: >YES< / NO (select one)
* With this application I confirm that my build is SAFE and no mobs can spawn there. It is 100% claimed by me, with subclaims for appropriate areas. I have spent time and effort making it look nice, and I have placed signs to guide and inform visitors.
* I promise to not pester staff in-game or here on the forums about this application. Instead I will be patient and wait for replies, and answer any questions asked. If any changes to my build are requested, I will work with staff to make them happen.
* If my application is rejected, I won't complain or whine. Instead I will go back to working on my build and improve it so that it can be approved in the future, when it meets the requirements.
* If my application is approved, I won't rest on my laurels but will continue to uphold the standard of my build and maintain the location. If it is a town, I will assist with any concerns the citizens raise and evict inactive or banned players. I may expand as need be, and I will design my spot in the warp hub to match my build.
The farm includes both a wither skeleton farm and a wither rose farm, and I feel the former is a vast improvement over the current wither skeleton farm in terms of efficiency, safety, and aesthetics.
Please use the following format when creating a ban appeal.
1) What's your current in-game name?
2) What do you think you were banned for? If you are unsure, our rules can be found at diversitymc.net/rules
arguing with staff on discord
3) Why should you be unbanned?
cuz im really chill turbo just needa take his meds